- Go to
- On the main page, you should see the following tile:
- Enter your User Name (your e-mail address)
- Enter your password, and click login
- If you are having trouble logging in: see "2 – Forgot Password"
- Make sure you are entering your correct e-mail and password.
- Click "Forgot password?"
- You will see the following window:
- Enter your e-mail and click "OK"
- You will receive an e-mail with your new password
- Follow the instructions under "3 – How to Change Your Password" to change your password to something else instead of using the randomly generated one.
- If you see the following error:
- Make sure you entered your correct e-mail address
- If your e-mail is correct, then please contact us so we can fix the issue: see the "myComDoc FAQ Page"
- Login with your e-mail address and your password you received by e-mail.
- You will see one of two screens
- If you see a list of your locations, please select a location you would like to enter. You will then be taken to the main screen.
- You will already be on the main screen.
- On the main screen, click the "Options" button in the top right corner:
- The buttonlooks like this:
- Click the "Change password" button that looks like this:
- You will then be brought to a screen with all your contact information
- If you have information missing (phone number, address, etc.), please fix that information now. You will not be able to change your password unless this information is entered.
- Make sure the "Change password" checkbox is checked:
- You will then see the following:
- Enter your current password (if you reset your password, please enter the temporary one here).
- Then enter your new password twice (once in the New password, and once in the Confirm password).
- Click save
- You will be sent back to the main screen with the following message in the top left corner of your screen. If an error occurs, please follow the directions of the error message to correct the issue.
myComDoc uses the same user name as the CustomerCenter, but the password will no longer work. You need to reset your password to be able to log into the myComDoc website.
To learn more and reset your password, visit
You can also reset your password by following the steps under "2 – Forgot Password" listed above.
- On the top right corner of every screen, there is a Log Off button.
- From the main screen, find the User Settings tile.
- Click the lock icon next to the user name.